Beyond our national charitable partners and targeted programs in New York City and the San Francisco Bay Area, Ross also considers a limited number of unsolicited requests — primarily for gift cards — from 501(c)(3) organizations that meet specific guidelines. Requests must align with our charitable focus areas to support health, education and economic opportunities for our customers and communities, with a focus on families.
Ross will only consider requests that:
If you believe your organization meets the requirements set out above, requests should be mailed on the organization’s official letterhead to:
- Fulfill a need within 25 miles of a Ross or dd’s DISCOUNTS store.
- Clearly describe how the investment aligns with Ross’ charitable giving focus areas.
- Are limited to $500 either through a direct financial contribution or gift cards.
- Include a letter from the IRS confirming tax ID number and 501(c)(3) status, unless the request is from a school.
- Do not have the purpose of spreading a political opinion or religious belief or request support for political, religious or discriminatory organizations.
- Do not request support for individuals.
- Ross Stores Inc., Community Giving Committee, 4440 Rosewood Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
Due to the volume of requests we receive, it may take six to eight weeks for recipients to be informed of an award.
Ross Stores, Inc. does not accept email requests.